L A T E L Y
Well ... WOW! Things have been kinda hectic since my last L A T E L Y!
- I went to Southbank to see an opera of Hansel and Gretel ... and I couldn't resist the chance to stop in at San Churro. Have you tried their Spanish Hot Chocolate?!? To. Die. For!!
- I went four wheel driving (so so much fun!!!! I want one!!!!) around Mt Mee and had a photography adventure with some friends... Then I got attacked by a kookaburra! It flew into my mouth to grab a taste of the sausage I was trying to eat. Leaving a rip in my gum in the process ... as one of my friends said - only me! Later that night I attended a Faulty Towers Dining Experience - not pictured... There were laughs a plenty that night. If you get the chance to go - DO! Well worth it
- The next day I met a gorgeous little human only hours old ... and I may have taken a picture or two... If you'd like to book me to capture these precious moments with your little one please do Get In Touch! I'd love to hear from you!!
- One of my photography friends and I went on an excursion to Yandina Station - and OH. MY. WORD!! I fell in love with that location and I'm SO keen to photograph a wedding there!! If that's something you're interested in contact me here
- And I found this gorgeous section of trees that would be the perfect backdrop for a shoot ... The best part is it's only 10 min walk from my house!
- I turned T H I R T Y!!
- I headed up to the Sunshine Coast - fast becoming my most favourite spot - and spent the afternoon with some lovers renewing their vows after 10 years of marriage. You can see a sneak peek of the day here ... and be on the look out for a blog post coming up really soon!
- Just this past weekend my mum and I headed to QPAC to see Strictly Ballroom The Musical -- I adored every single second of it!!! The costumes, the singing, the dancing, the acting - all of it was STUNNING! I have loved the movie single I was little and it was pure magic to see it on stage. I'd love to go again. I highly recommend you go and see it!!
- And in between all that I edited (a lot!). I read (a little) and I cuddled my little puppy dog (a lot!!)
Whew!!! Life sure has been busy lately .... and I wouldn't change a second of it...
So what have you been up to lately?